Adsense

Friday, July 3, 2015

Yay or Nay: Pond's Cold Cleansing Cream

Hi, Guys!

I watched Magic Mike XXL today!
I mostly went to see Channing Tatum's body and it did not disappoint :)
Also, the move theater had such comfortable seats, which is great!
One weird thing was that there were a lot more guys, especially middle aged man, watching the movie.

Anyway, today I decided to do a review of a Pond's Cold Cleansing Cream.

It is a very affordable product.
It retails for about $5 at Target. (Check it out here)

However, to cut to the chase, I would not recommend this product.
It does a decent job at removing my face makeup, but doesn't really remove my mascaras. I used a similar product by Nature Republic and that did remove my mascara, so I wasn't impressed by this product. Also, the total deal breaker for me is that I pick up a hair chemical scent from this product. However, the weird thing is that my mom and my sister doesn't pick up any scent from this product, even though they are using it too. However, the scent is way too strong for me to keep using this product.

You can watch my review for more detail:

Have you guys considered using this product? Did you guys like it?

I hope you found this review helpful!

Find me elsewhere:
Snapchat: airenbeauty13


Disclaimer: All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment