Adsense

Thursday, October 2, 2014

October Blogging Challenge: Day 2

Hi, Guys!
I don't have school tomorrow and I am very happy about getting tomorrow off !
I have couple of errands I need to run tomorrow but so much better than going to school!

Let's get into the 2nd day of October Blogging Challenge!

Day 2 - Thankful Thursday 

I'll try to not make this post cheesy, no promises though !

Things I am thankful for today:

  • the fact that I live in NYC where I have access to many museums for free (free without student ID). I visited MOMA (Museum of Modern Art) today and wished I had more time to explore it.  


  • for my amazing friends! I had such a good day today going to the museum and having lunch dates ! 
  • for chocolate! I have been obessed with chocolate these days! I have never been a big fan of chocolate, so this is coming off as a bit weird. Not to mention, all the fats I am going to gain. 
I think I am going to end this post here. I did not include obvious things like family, having place to live, etc. I wanted to keep this post short and sweet and I also did not want to make it cheesy. 

Just wanted to remind you guys that this challenge was created by Gracie from Girl Meets Life.

So what are you thankful for today? Please leave a comment ! 


Find me elsewhere:
Youtube:  airenbeauty 
Twitter:  @airenbeauty
Instagram: @airenbeauty
Email: airenbeauty@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment