Adsense

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October Blogging Challenge: Day 15

Hi, Guys !
I just finished writing an essay for my Asian Religion class and I feel like my brain is turned into a mush. The good thing about the essay is that now the class is going to move on from Hinduism to Buddhism. Buddhism is one of the most interesting religion in my opinion, so I am looking forward to that.

Moving on to the challenge:

Day 15 - Link Love: Favorite articles, blog, etc, 

I have just decided that I will be sharing 3 of the blogs and Youtube channels that I have been enjoying these days. Of course, there are many more I enjoy, especially different Youtube channels, but I thought I would just share my top 3 as of now.

Blogs:

  • girl meets life - this is the blog of the person that made the October Blogging Challenge and I have been loving her blog. I have explored her past posts and I just love how down to earth she seems. 
  • Beauty Broadcast - this is the blog of Emily Noel (a.k.a. emilynoel83 on Youtube). I love her Youtube channel as well as her blog. 
  • Nouveau Cheap - this blog focuses solely on drugstore products and only mentions high end products if they are on sale. This blog is great for sale information! 
Youtube: 
  • DavidSoComedy - He is my obsession right now. I just love his videos ! You must go watch him! 
  • Casey Holmes (a.k.a. itsblondie) - She is one of my favorite beauty guru on Youtube right now. She is so pretty and doll like. Her videos are amazing and I would looooooooooove to meet her some day! 
  • Serein Wu (a.k.a dressyourselfhappy) - There just is something about her channel that makes me want more! She is very consistent with her videos and you can always count on her to give honest opinions. She also always seems to have perfect eye looks ! 
These are the blogs and the Youtube channels I have been enjoying the most these days. What have you been enjoying these days? Please share them with me in the comments! I would love to check out other people's blog/ youtube or even just any other sites! 

Keep up with the challenge with me: 

No comments:

Post a Comment