Adsense

Monday, October 13, 2014

October Blogging Challenge: Day 13

Happy Monday !
I can truly say that I am happy for this Monday thanks to Columbus Day. I don't know what your thought are about Columbus Day, but I am just glad that I have a day off.
I have Karokee date with my best friend today and another lunch date with my other best friend tomorrow. I am just excited for this week as my birthday is on Friday !

Anyway, moving on to today's challenge post

Day 13 - Favorite Childhood Memories 

I don't know why but I don't really remember anything from the past. I know that people are able to remember things from when they were like 4, 5 or even younger, but I don't remember anything from my childhood.

The one thing that I remember quite distinctly is from 4th grade. It's of me going over to my friend's house and playing with her hamster. I remember wanting a hamster badly after, seeing hers. I mean, they are so tiny and adorable. But, my mom would't let me have one and I never had a pet yet.

So that's my story. It's quite short and boring, but what can you do? Do you have any special childhood stories to share with me? Please leave me a comment !

Keep up with the challenge with me:


No comments:

Post a Comment