Adsense

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Review: The Body Shop Sorbet in Satsuma

Hi, Guys!
Today, I am doing my post on The Body Shop Sorbet.
The Body Shop Sorbet claims to have 24 hours moisturizing power, which I disagree with. It does make your skin feel moisturized right after you put it on, but that doesn't last long. However, it does feel very cool and refreshing.

The Body Shop Sorbet costs $14. It is available in 5 different scents. The different scents are Satsuma, Pink Grapefruit, Strawberry, Morninga and Mango. I ordered The Body Shop sorbet in the scent Satsuma. I am absolutely in love with how it smells !

Link to Body Shop:  http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/search.aspx?q=body%20sorbet%20#/search.aspx?q=body%20sorbet%20

More details on my video:

Have you tried the The Body Shop Sorbet? If you have, what are your thoughts on it? If not, did this post peak your curiosity? Please leave me a comment !

No comments:

Post a Comment