Adsense

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June 2014 Favorites !

Hi, guys!
Today's post is my June favorites.
This is my first favorites post. I am very excited to do my first favorites post!

Let's get into my favorites:

  • I started my own YouTube Channel this month ! My YouTube name is still airenbeauty and make sure to check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnBJoJTEeY73h88sg9mZYMg
  • My second favorite of the month is my new hair ! I dyed my hair purple about a week ago, and I am in love ! (You would have know if you follow my Twitter/ Instagram!) 
  • Loreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara 
  • Twilash (Check out my first impression post on Twilash here
  • PeriPera Cushion Blusher in Shy Pink 
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Fair 
  • The Body Shop Color Crush Lipstick in 110
  • Marc Anthony Dream Beach Wave Spray 
  • Loreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Moisturizer 
  • Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque 
  • Stasuma Body Mist 
  • Heart Shaped Mirrored Sunglasses 
  • Lemon Oreo 
You can always watch my video for more details on the products:

I honestly feel like June flew by. June was a good month for me and I am excited to see what exciting things will happen in July ! 

What was your favorite for June? Please leave me a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment