Adsense

Monday, July 21, 2014

Ipsy July 2014

Ipsy is a $10 a month subscription service. Each month is filled with deluxe or full size products. Sign up for Ipsy here.

Hi, Guys!
Today, I'll be sharing what I received in my Ipsy bag this month.

Here's look at this month's bag:

I really don't like this month's bag design. I think it looks and feels really cheap.

Anyway, here's what I received:

  • Bare Minerals 5 in 1 Cream Shadow
  • Hang Tan Dark Tanning Oil 
  • Lord & Berry Kajal Stick 
  • Marrakesh Hair Care Marrakesh Endz
  • Pur Minerals Big Look Waterproof Mascara 

You can also watch my video for more information !

So I didn't really like this month's Ipsy bag. I feel like the only thing I am excited to try is the Marrakesh Hair Care product and the rest are all give or take items.

Are you subscribed to Ipsy? If so, what did you receive?  If not, would you consider subscribing to Ipsy?

Daily Bits:

  • I am feeling so tired today morning. 
  • I am going over to my friend's house later! 
  • I have been really loving the Body Shop Sorbet in the scent Satsuma ! I think I am getting addicted to the scent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment